View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 09:52 PM   #7
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre 1, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle, Kobo Libre Colour
My restored-to-factory T1 was showing significant battery drain, with just 3 books loaded via Calibre. I deleted them and the 2 Calibre database files, and loaded a book on without Calibre. No battery drain since then, though I'll continue to check it. So maybe the database was messed up.

So I'd say that could be the problem, eosrose. Try deleting the calibre database files and just dragging some books onto the Sony.
booklover6 is online now   Reply With Quote