View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 04:36 PM   #234
kevenv
Enthusiast
kevenv can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kevenv can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kevenv can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kevenv can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kevenv can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kevenv can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kevenv can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kevenv can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kevenv can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kevenv can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kevenv can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Touch
For Mac Users...

I was struggling the same as some others on here with getting this to work. I finally figured out what the problem was. I am a Mac user and my "expansion" software (Stuffit Expander) was set to keep expanding files as much as possible. This of course meant it expanded the "test-xx-xx-xx.zip" file one too many times, resulting in a new Folder (Kobo2) as opposed to the compressed installer. I had to go into DropStuff and uncheck the preference to keep expanding as much as possible. This means it only expands the file one step, resulting in the correct compressed installer. I then followed the remainder of the steps and presto! it works! Hope this helps someone...
kevenv is offline   Reply With Quote