View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 10:19 AM   #4
Aprilbeginnings
Guru
Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-500 /prs 650 soon
Speaking of the battery, I am reading a book and started with a fresh charge, I have gotten to 800 or so pages and the battery over time has gone down down down........... (I haven't had my nose in it much so it's draining even though not being used)........ Anyways, I left it on and stuck the wall unit charger in it to charge, later I walked by and saw it was still charging and so i turned the reader OFF...... later when it was all done charging I figuered I would have to remove the charger, turn it on, see the bars as still dead and plug it in again to get the bars to read correctly, well guess what, it didn't......... it was all ready and good to go this time....... That was a first.
Aprilbeginnings is offline   Reply With Quote