View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 02:33 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenkian View Post
Got this announcement with my weekly connect newsletter :

[FONT=&quot]Important Message about your Reader’s battery indicator! Click here for details.[/FONT]

It's only something we have known about for ages
Related Answers

• Can I use eBooks that I bought from other retailers with my Sony Reader?

Can I use eBooks that I bought from other retailers with my Sony Reader?

Question

Can I use eBooks that I bought from other retailers with my Sony Reader?

Answer

CONNECT eBooks is currently the only store where you can purchase books for your Sony Reader.

The real answer is YES you can. Purchase LIT format books, get CLIT 1.8, break the DRM, use Book Designer or conver to HTML and use html2lrf and there you go. Sony is so full of shit sometimes.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote