View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 04:39 PM   #5
cutterjohn42
Addict
cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm IIIx, EBM-911, REB-1100(dead), PRS-505
OOC I'm currently just using a uSD (128M) card with an SD adapter and haven't noticed much of a battery drain increase, but plan on swapping out to a 2GB uSD (+ adapter) as soon as I pick up a uSD HC card (for another device, 4 or 8GB).

Has anyone compared their power drain experiences to using a memory stick v. an SD card? (If those are better, I'll just pick up a MS... and leave the uSD for it's current device as just another card...)
cutterjohn42 is offline   Reply With Quote