View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 10:59 AM   #5
bla
E bookworm
bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1,Android Tablet, I phone
I have the Sony sw installed but only use it when I want to update firmware... I use Calibre for everything else it is miles better than the sony software... I use Dropbox for cloud storage and to load books.. it's quick and simple and (as already mentioned) can be used via the device's browser so you can avoid rooting , there is an epub version of the Calibre manual available on the website it will tell you all you need to know....
bla is offline   Reply With Quote