View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 10:16 PM   #71
iatheia
Zealot
iatheia has become one with the cosmosiatheia has become one with the cosmosiatheia has become one with the cosmosiatheia has become one with the cosmosiatheia has become one with the cosmosiatheia has become one with the cosmosiatheia has become one with the cosmosiatheia has become one with the cosmosiatheia has become one with the cosmosiatheia has become one with the cosmosiatheia has become one with the cosmos

Device: Kindle 3, Icarus Illumina XL, Boyue T62
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
If re-converting fixed your TOC issue, I wonder if using EpubMerge's Flatten TOC option would have helped.
Not really. It still does whatever it wants to.

Quote:
I'm not familiar with dotepub.com. I'll have to take a look at it. (EpubMerge does have a little bit of special code for making merges of FFDL epubs nicer than usual.)
I was searching for something that would conveniently download html files in epub format, and it seemed to be the most common one. Has nice plugins for Chrome and Firefox, too. Only pity, it downloads only one page at a time, can't do a bulk conversion. If you know of an alternative where you can feed it several links at once, I'd be most grateful.
iatheia is offline   Reply With Quote