View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 09:28 AM   #366
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
Audible lets you return the audiobook and get your credit back if you want.
Thanks! I'll have to try and do that.

The library had several Murakami titles available on eAudio. I got The Wind-up Bird Chronicle. I only got to listen to about 20 minutes of it as I spend the night at my cousin's on my "swing shift" night due to my terrible commute. Kafka on the Shore, as I mentioned, did leave me scratching my head but I still appreciated the lovely writing so I'm up for more Murakami.

I am going to digress and just say how much I love my public library system. I (and other residents of my Parish) are so lucky. We're the wealthiest Parish bordering New Orleans and have a well-funded system with a great collection and many branches. They actually have more eBooks and eAudiobooks than the New Orleans Public Library has!