Thread: iPhone Stanza issue
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 01:49 PM   #3
Tamara
Evangelist
Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by GntlmnBndt View Post
I have a few files with the same problem. Try turning off "Display Styles" in the preferences. In my case, it seems that the CSS (style sheet) is defining the text color as black or something close to it, which makes for poor contrast on a black background.

When you turn off styles, it should fallback to the colors you defined in stanza's preferences. You may lose italics or some other formatting, but you will be able to read the text, at least. A better long-term solution is to contact the person you received the file from and ask them to remove the color references in their style sheet.

The Bandit
Turning styles off did the trick . Thanks!

I sent you some Karma for helping me fix it.
Tamara is offline   Reply With Quote