View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 02:13 AM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiSP View Post
I suppose you are talking about the "Preferred output format" in the "Behaviour" section? I select "EPUB" here, fetch the news, and check that the downloaded item is indeed an epub. However, when I view it in the Calibre reader, it looks periodical-like (with sections and such), and when I transfer it to kindle as azw3 or mobi, it is indeed a periodical.
If you convert the ePub to azw3/mobi it should no longer be seen as a periodical on your Kindle. It would seem that your sending to youor Kindle a previously downloaded mobi/azw3 file.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote