View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 09:47 PM   #19
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Good luck! I hope it's a good one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
No, shame on me! I use my iPad exclusively to surf, so I have to force myself to power up my personal laptop to transfer pictures.
I owe a few pics to different threads, so maybe I'll be able to do it over Chistmas.
I also still need to create a new avatar, since the old one disappeared a few years ago

Wow, I wonder if our units are from the same batch!
Seems so! Not surprising though since ours were "hand picked" around the same time.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote