View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 02:12 PM   #11
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
Luigino, we will begin presales right after the book fair for a special price. Price will be really good. The PB902 will be available before the end of this month probably.
I'm really interested in this...
...with one proviso:
How compatible is the 902 with the existing Pocketbook ecosystem? Apps, dics, themes, etc...

A lot of the value I derive from my PB360 comes from these add-ons that help me customize it exactly to my taste. Without things like FBreader180, the dictionaries and themes and even the hacked Adobeviewer, the 902 would have to prove itself on its own terms rather than be an automatic buy. It's not just the hardware...

Inquiring minds want to know.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote