View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 04:54 PM   #15
wowen
wowen has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.wowen has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.wowen has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Iriver Story
Quote:
Originally Posted by ischeriad View Post
My observation for epub is that the page loaded after reopening a book is indeed the page you left, but considering that epub has virtual page numbering and one page can be multiple screens of displayed text, you end up on the top/first screen of the respective page which can be some screens off your actual progress.
The one time it wasn't a partial page, it was about 30 pages of a book that it completely forgot I had read, has happened only once, but I have no idea what happened.

Quote:
I keep my book list in “Latest First” order (Option -> Change Sort Order -> Latest First) so the last read books are only a few button presses away. I tend not to page through my book list but to search for books that do not appear on the first (most recent) page. I do not use Menu -> Recent Book.
This is brilliant! That is a well hidden option but does exactly what I want in listing my most recently opened books. Thank you.
wowen is offline   Reply With Quote