View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 12:22 AM   #933
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micah View Post
Adding a "sort by collection" is interesting, though not sure how you'd handle it when multiple tags (collections) are applied to a single book - show it more than once in the list when sorted by this?
-Micah
I don't actually use tags for exactly that reason. My Calibre library for example has many books with anything up to 10 tags. I tend to acquire books in series or by particular favourite authors, so thats why Stanza and Shubook suit me. I'd rather see my Bradbury collection listed by his name, rather than by tag or collection, because he wrote in various different genres... There are a lot of reasons to sort as I have suggested I can cope with not having Series listed separately but I believe there are many who would like to see something of that order as well.

cheers
Sue
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote