View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 04:31 PM   #50
calvin-c
Guru
calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moon+ Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I just use raw willpower to stay off the internet. Errrrr... except just now, of course. I wanted to be on the internet just now. But if I didn't, well... you'd be seeing quite a bit less of me, I can tell you that much. In fact, I'm going offline right now (as soon as I check a couple more threads).

P.S. Anybody else got that George Michael song stuck in their head now?
It's not that easy for everybody. My daughter has a problem-her 'friends' IM, text, whatever her at all hours-including when she's supposed to be doing homework. Sure, you can control what *you* do but how well can you control what your *friends* do? I did, finally, resort to blocking her Internet access via my router but then it turns out that her friends would call or text message her. Personally I'd drop 'friends' that got me into trouble-but some people have problems with that.
calvin-c is offline   Reply With Quote