View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 10:12 PM   #7
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
Neither of these are particularly unusual, but...

The place I've had the best response to my ebook device was in the waiting room of the place where I see my optometrist and shop for new glasses and/or pick up my contact lenses. (They are always busy and there is always a wait.) The ability to change the font size seems to be a big draw!

The place I'm seen most frequently with my Sony 700 is at McDonald's while waiting to pick up my daughter from some activity. I live too far away to drive all the way home from town only to go back again a short while later, and I actually look forward to those occasions with my Sony, something to drink and tucked away in a back booth. I've only had a couple questions, usually from crew members, probably because I give the appearance that I'm really enjoying my time (which I am) and don't want to be disturbed (which would not be the case... I really don't bite!)
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote