View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 01:53 AM   #11
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
I understand where you're coming from, Alex. but it's simply impossible for us to keep such a close watch on our posts and more specifically, impose such strict regulations. I will however, talk with my editor colleagues about a sticky that asks the posters of Kindle books to specify if the books are also available for us poor non Kindle owners!
I'm sorry, perhaps I should have expressed myself more clearly. I didn't for a moment expect you to police posts. I was thinking of something like the sticky you mentioned above.

Regards, Alex
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote