View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 09:39 AM   #8
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBell View Post
Another me too. And as I don't live in the US I couldn't buy a Kindle or a book from Kindle if I wanted to.

Moderator, would it be possible to put in the posting guidelines that posts about books available on the Kindle site include a mention of Kindle? then those of us who live outside the US would know that we needn't bother opening the post.

Alternatively if the book is in Mobipocket format but is available not only on the Kindle site but other places also that could be mentioned also so we would know that we could open the post and get potentially useful information.

Regards, Alex
I understand where you're coming from, Alex. but it's simply impossible for us to keep such a close watch on our posts and more specifically, impose such strict regulations. I will however, talk with my editor colleagues about a sticky that asks the posters of Kindle books to specify if the books are also available for us poor non Kindle owners!
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote