Thread: Apple Phones
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 04:34 AM   #8
DarkScribe
Apprentice Curmudgeon.
DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Touch, Paperwhite, Sony, and Nook.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDoug View Post
Apple phones are losing ground to Samsung BIG TIME. I just bought a Sammy Galaxy Note 2. Now my iPhone 5 looks like a 20 yr old piece of crap. What's your folks take on this? I always loved Apple. I think they are going the route of Mircosoft. Please bring back innovation. (Steve Jobs).
I have no idea what planet you were on twenty years ago, but on this planet there was nothing remotely like an iPhone. We have both the latest Samsung and Apple devices in our family - not much to pick between them. I think your bias is showing.
DarkScribe is offline   Reply With Quote