View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 07:19 PM   #1
Richard443
Member Retired
Richard443 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Richard443 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Richard443 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Pocket eDGe
a. Cannot Connect Pocket Edge to PC b. Public Library book will not display on the PE

Background. I bought my Pocket Edge from Woot! last month. With the help of this forum and the Entourage forum I up dated to Ermine and signed up for apps from Amazon. I had to retrain myself to read the detail in the forums and when I figured it out I could accomplish things. You know like dragging down the notification bar or clicking the Entourage symbol to see all my apps. Oh, did I mention, this is the first time I am using an android operating system.

First Problem. Using the supplied cable (USB and mini USB) I cannot get my PC to recognized the Pocket Edge or vice versa. I follow the directions but I must be reading something incorrectly.

Second Problem. Since I couldn't solve the "First Problem" I used a microSD to transfer a public library book from my PC to the PE. When I try to open the library book in the PE it tries to load but nothing displays on the ereader. I get a notification that someone else is using the book.

The forums help wold be appreciated in solving these problems.

Last edited by Richard443; 06-01-2011 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Information left out.
Richard443 is offline   Reply With Quote