View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 09:28 AM   #14
Lastblade
Nookie are we
Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks with and without color
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixieknits;
Nook is only wifi'd to Barnes and Noble.
Sorry, was wrong of screen size. Both then I guess are slightly larger than Sony.
It IS a big deal that the SD card can't come in and out of ereader easily, not because of the size of the gigs stored, but because you can't use it to load books. ie, instead of syncing to computer, you can drag and drop books onto whatever folders you choose to create on card and and then pop books into the ereader instead of hooking up cables and syncing, and in Nooks case only through B & N software which controls your library, what you keep and delete and your library goes back to them... I did not like any of this ......
I don't see how popping a card is any easier than plugging one cable to the nook. To each his own.
Lastblade is offline   Reply With Quote