View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 01:46 PM   #4
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
Phogg - You bring back a lot of memories with the picture of that multimeter. That was the first one I ever used way back in the 80's and 90's when I worked as a civilian employee for the military.

The government getting into eInk would definitely push it into the mainstream but there will be huge resistance to it from rank and file. I was there when admins were forced to switch to PC based word processors and it wasn't pretty. Some of the old time electronic techs hated the digital multimeter at first and refused to use it except in the field where it was the only choice.

The big problem with switching strictly to digital files is security. There needs to be a secure way to encrypt the device as is done with hard drives.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote