View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 04:52 PM   #12
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
If it was just me I wouldn't bother (and, I didn't). But my wife watches a lot of movies and streaming TV, so I'm added on.

Someone else already mentioned this, but years ago Amazon's standard shipping was very, very slow. Now, standard shipping is much better. I'm a pretty patient guy, so I can wait a week or two (but four to six weeks was a bit much). The quicker shipping is nice, but if it was just me, I wouldn't pay the premium.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote