View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 06:31 PM   #49
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
thanks, that is what I do too - the problem is that my library is far larger than the free space on the mini. Perhaps I could create another library just for the mini, and use that one to sync in case of a reset. Anyway, thanks for your thoughts!
Like most other Kobos the Mini uses a micro SD card for its firmware and internal storage. Although not as easy as adding a card to an external slot, it is possible to upgrade the internal card from the standard 2GB to as much as 32GB.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote