View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 06:45 PM   #3
nogle
Gangnam style!
nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyuki View Post
Hi all. I got my Kobo early this year V.1.9.10 brand new from W.H.Smiths (honest), and the only problem i had with it, was that the last line of text would be split in half off the bottom of the screen rendering it pretty useless.

Of course over this year, having faith in the company's ability to sort out any problems - with the hopefully final next patch - something goes wrong with the next patch. But still, i have managed to read many books. The 2.0.0 patch dropped my battery life by at least half of normal, and have now finally arrived at V.2.1.5. All well and good i thought -

Wrong. Despite trying several different USB cables i cannot get my Kobo to connect to my PC I've tried it in a number of different laptops and desktops (thoughout the family), but it's the same with them.

As with the battery being effected by a patch, is it possible that the latest version effects connectivity? I really do wonder if it's time to put this Kobo in the bin and call it quits.

Regards
On your Kobo, try signing out of your account and back in (it is in the settings menu)
nogle is offline   Reply With Quote