View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 03:50 AM   #54
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
I noticed something interesting with my ipod USB Plug charger, using the cable that comes with T1 I get no joy but I tryed my swiss charger cable with the micro USB tip and I get charge from the Apple charger on my T1.

Doesn't make much sense but the charge only cable works with everything I've tried so far while the proper T1 cable doesn't.

Last edited by Teknikal; 02-18-2012 at 03:52 AM.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote