View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 10:32 PM   #14
starrlamia
Zealot
starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, PB 16g
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubble View Post
For Canadians that wants this, it seems Bestbuy is doing a permanent price drop. The $149.99 priced I linked early no longer has an expiration date.

Free shipping round out the deal.
gee thanks, you realize with tax it almost comes to $170? And it still is up for new for over $200 pretty much everywhere, that is what I based my price off of. And someone who sold theirs a month ago for $175 USD

Im willing to take a bit less..., however I would appreciate keeping the thread on topic, pretty simple really, dont like the price dont buy it and ignore it. I do however appreciate being told about the Best Buy sale.

Last edited by starrlamia; 10-16-2011 at 10:36 PM.
starrlamia is offline   Reply With Quote