View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 11:19 PM   #2
RandallFlagg
Hey Trashcan Man
RandallFlagg will become famous soon enoughRandallFlagg will become famous soon enoughRandallFlagg will become famous soon enoughRandallFlagg will become famous soon enoughRandallFlagg will become famous soon enoughRandallFlagg will become famous soon enough

Device: Nook color, prs 505, Axim x30, psp, Acer Aspire One [running xp]
I too have this problem. I contacted Sony, but they didn't have an answer. I am able to run it in safemode, so I know the software is working. I've checked drivers and came up empty. It has to be a driver or a program I've installed because it was running fine with Libprs500. Now it just like the user above, its running in the task manager but the gui isn't visible. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I've uninstalled and removed all traces of the reader in windows, the registry and docs and settings. I'm currently using my mac, but there was even a file that started with a k in docs and settings that I removed, but none of that fixed the problem. I installed the software on my laptop and I'm using that now, but I sure would like to get it back on my server. Thanks for any help.
RandallFlagg is offline   Reply With Quote