Thread: Hiebook repair
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2007, 11:41 AM   #4
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Thanks Honico

I almost bought a Hiebook when looking for an eBook reader. I ended up with a eb1150. One reason I didn't go with it would be solved with your CD. If you get a change please check the wiki for the Hiebook entry and see if I did it justice. One thing I really liked about it was the Godspeed version.

This forum is probably not the best place to post Hiebook stuff. It would be better in the future to use the legacy device area as people will likely check there.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote