View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 12:27 PM   #8
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
I read on both, and kind of like reading on the Kindle better. It's mainly because I can read on eInk with less interruptions. On my phone I'm typically getting, text, emails, and phone calls.

I also tend to read outside during my lunch break. Where the eInk is a clear winner. At night if I can't go to sleep I'll read on my phone since it's much easier to read a backlit device in the dark than using a light source.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote