View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 10:20 PM   #73
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensknight View Post
Yeah, THAT'S it! Not like the software is buggy or a piece of crap, it is the customers fault.
The only buggy thing I found with the Sony software was with the synch feature, so I simply don't use that part. Everything else works without a hitch. Both last years update & this years update.

But if the customer is a computer illiterate, then yeah there just might be a problem. In which case, either learn how to use a pc or stick with paper.

Or it just might be I jumped into the Ereader market at just the right time.

I NEVER try to be the 1st one on the block to buy new technology, that's just asking to be the ginuea pig for the company. I always wait until they have worked most of the bugs out before I buy.

I want to get a backlit reader/tablet, but I'm waiting it out since there are too many complaints about the current crop.

Last edited by cfrizz; 10-15-2010 at 10:23 PM.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote