Thread: Troubleshooting Kindle PW1 Frozen: Restart doesn't work
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 03:01 PM   #6
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donwbtr View Post
I will do that again, I did give it a couple of tries, once after unplugging from the charger and the second time leaving it connected when directed to do so by Amazon. Not a surprise given the frozen screen but the battery thermometer still shows the around 3/4 charge it had of the time of the problem.
I would plug it into the wall charger and leave it overnight (make sure you use a wall charger and not a computer) and then try it. Resist the urge to check it until at least 4 hours have passed.

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote