View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 01:21 PM   #1
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
5.1.0 firmware & orientation

Good evening!

I hope this interests someone...

I just updated my Kindle Touch to 5.1.0 and I found out that orientation now doesn't works with browser and WAF applications.

Playing around, I managed to make the GUI launcher orientation script to work even in the home screen. I changed the value of this entry in appreg.db to URL (instead of U):

Anyway, creating a similar entry for the browser or any of the WAF doesn't work.

Any clue?
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote