View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 04:05 PM   #14
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Assuming that you are asking the ago-old question about other sources of ebooks for the Sony rather than using that question as an example, I have found Fictionwise to be an excellent source of books for the Sony Reader. In addition to all of the ebooks I have purchased from them, I have had a subscription to through them for Analog magazine for almost as long as I have had the Sony Reader (replacing the subscription to the print version that goes back to my teen years.) Another great source for SciFi is Baen (both the free area and the Baen store.)

Steve Jordan Books is also a favorite place for me. Not a lot of offerings as it is dedicated to only the writings of Steve Jordan, but every book is recommended.

Many people also format shift their books and buy Mobipocket or MS Lit ebooks from from many places including Fictionwise, Books on Board.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote