View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 11:16 AM   #15
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Patrick View Post
Hmm. "Usually"

News2PDF is NOT timed to quit.

News2PDF does NOT have broad watermarks

Some features may be disabled, but if you don't miss them, then I don't see an issue.

If you're not sure if there's a limit on the "number of," then I'm not sure if there's a limit on the "number of." However, if a program, "demo" or "non-demo" satisfies my requirements I'm eager to use it, no matter what it's called.

Throughout my life I've used a variety of free, not-free, premium, commercial, non-commercial programs based on whether or not they've suited my needs. Haven't you?
Yes, I use programs that suit my needs. However, this program is a "Free demo," and wants a registration code in order to access more newspapers/magazine.

They want users to register the product for activation for compatibility purposes."

They write:

"After you register, we will send you an activation code and we will tell you how you can download HUNDREDS of magazines including the ones below:

* USA Today
* New York Times
* Wall Street Journal
* Washington Post
* Chicago Tribune
* Readers Digest
* and more!

(Legal note: News2PDF is not affiliated with any of these services, nor do we encourage violating any license agreements. We offer this list only for compatibility purposes.)"

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote