View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 09:53 PM   #58
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I also think that a dedicated area is not just for the convenience of those of us who enjoy audiobooks, but would make it easier for people who don't give a darn about them to avoid the topics.
It would also make it way easier for those of us who are just starting to discover audiobooks to get technical help, or any other help we might need with exploring this very unique medium that we know next to nothing about. If I am having issues with navigating my new audiobook on my mp3-player, which current forum do I post that in? Alternative Devices is the only one that makes sense, but I have no reassurance at all that the community's audiobook experts frequent that forum, so personally am more likley to turn to google for assistance.

A dedicated audiobook forum would make considerably easier for those who need it to get help with not just how to use audiobooks, but where to find them, how to configure and use software that manages them, and so on and so forth. Those who don't use audiobooks at all will never have to see anything about them. Win-win.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote