View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 01:50 PM   #7
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Ah, I see. I like to do that, too, though sometimes I wonder why I want the same books on all my devices...

I would suggest a Kobo instead of that Nook Glow....I have a Kobo Glo, but of course you could get the Aura HD which might be better for your cartoons.

Although looking at your device list, perhaps you already have one or two.

In any case, the Nook Glow, with no SD card, does not seem to be the device that would suit your desire to have your entire collection on it. I have a 4gb Kindle Touch that has more usable space than what you have quoted for that Nook.

You never sell your devices? I wonder how I would maintain such a large collection. I tend to get rid of them when I get something better. I currently have 3 e-ink readers and 4 tablets, plus my kids' 4 tablets. That number is fluid, however.
I rarely sell any of my gadgets.
Only the ones I really don't use at all.
Google Chromebook Pixel, for example. Great device, but I simply didn't find any usage pattern for it.
But you're totally right: Sometimes it's hard to maintain all my hardware. Often enough I take some gadget, just to find the battery drained.
But I frequently enough use about 75% of my gadgets, to still make some use of them.

I already have the Kobe Aura HD. I'm not too fond of it, though. I find it a bit on the ugly side...
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote