View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 12:45 AM   #418
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author
sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Adobe Digital Editions
I just finished The Silk Code by Paul Levinson. The story has an interesting premise and a decent amount of action, but the plot is pretty complex and tends to fall apart in confusion near the ending, making me wonder whether it was worth the journey. And maybe I'm too much of a stylistic purist, but a book that haphazardly switches between 1st and 3rd person indiscriminately is a bit much.
sgoldin is offline   Reply With Quote