View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 02:39 PM   #26
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
I didn't visit the Home Page (I rarely do) but still saw the notifications, which were almost everywhere I visited, near the top of the page. Not sure how anyone could have missed them, as they are quite intrusive (in a good way).
This. I still see the notification up there. I rarely go to Home Page and have Forums bookmarked as well.
Anyway good luck to those who entered the contest. I didn't, I thought I didn't need another ereader and if I'd won I'd have taken it away from someone who does. Good luck again!
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote