View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 11:11 AM   #9
The-eBook-Reader
Groupie
The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: All
Quote:
Originally Posted by stustaff View Post
I thought they only added a dollar on for non US purchases? I was considering Kindle at one point as at an extra dollar it was still cheap, but this is over $3 increase to me.

Obviously it is a UK US thing but as i said thought that was an extra buck!?
I don't know; it doesn't make any sense. It's supposed to be an additional $2 actually.

But if you had to buy them from a UK site like Waterstone's or WHSmith it would cost 11.30 pounds, which is about $18 US.

Last edited by The-eBook-Reader; 02-02-2010 at 11:14 AM.
The-eBook-Reader is offline   Reply With Quote