View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 09:45 AM   #11
djgreedo
Addict
djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 3G, HP Touchpad (Android), Samsung Omnia 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
What you want is a good (UL listed) PSP AC adapter. The kind that DOES NOT have anything to do with USB. The kind that plugs into the AC adapter socket on your Reader. The reason I'm suggesting you go with a certified PSP AC Adapter is that cheap uncertified electronics have been known to catch fire and that includes power strips too.
I was hoping for a one-size-fits-all solution so all my gadgets could just be charged with a single USB-mains plug and the cable that came with each device. I also have a USB socket in the car that charges my MP3 player. It would be nice if I could charge my reader in the car as well (I'd probably never use it, but it would be nice to have).

I probably should have mentioned that I live outside the USA, which is why I don't have a mains adaptor for the reader. I should easily be able to find a PSP one though.

Thanks!
djgreedo is offline   Reply With Quote