View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 02:07 AM   #83
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRM34857 View Post
Hey Jeff..

I enjoyed the first two books of the Chaos Chronicles so much that I purchased "Panglor" to start your other series... Thanks for the free ebooks. I look forward to reading all your books...

Rob
Hey, great! Panglor is one of my early novels, though I revised it some for a later edition. It's the first book in my Star Rigger universe, in the sense of coming first in the chronology of the future history. It's the third one I wrote, though. Hope you like it.
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote