View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 08:19 AM   #86
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
I got the new iPhone 3G and like it a lot. And, typically for me, I downloaded a book onto it before I got home with the thing. But it's no better than the old iPaq for reading (small screen, battery issues etc).

The advantage, and why I like having eBooks on the iPhone is that I always have my cell phone with me but not always my Sony reader. This way, I get stuck somewhere, like in line at the Apple Store, I have something to read and won't just stand there pining for my Sony. In fact, I've even loaded a couple of movies on the thing for the same reasons.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote