View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 08:58 PM   #39
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigol View Post
Weird thing is that I couldn't find the Kobo app, must have been frozen when I did a restore. But still I just downloaded from the vache-android site (used to cook some apps inside your rom).

Just install it no need to root or move it to the system/app. So it should work on your Sony.

I will post a link since I cannot attach a apk here. Hope it doesn't break any rules, but since the Kobo app is already free, I don't see any problem.

http://www.multiupload.com/UO2AXQIRXU
Thanks for taking the time to do this. It installs with no problems. There's no Reading Life functionality, but it's a heck of a lot better than what's in the Market.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote