View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 08:43 PM   #38
Nigol
Groupie
Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
If it's installed in /system/app it will only work for those with root. The file would need to be placed in there and then installed. Still no root for the Sony tablet. Others will benefit though.
Weird thing is that I couldn't find the Kobo app, must have been frozen when I did a restore. But still I just downloaded from the vache-android site (used to cook some apps inside your rom).

Just install it no need to root or move it to the system/app. So it should work on your Sony.

I will post a link since I cannot attach a apk here. Hope it doesn't break any rules, but since the Kobo app is already free, I don't see any problem.

http://www.multiupload.com/UO2AXQIRXU
Nigol is offline   Reply With Quote