View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 03:22 PM   #6
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I'm going into my fifth week of being "patron 1 of X on the waiting list" for a particular title; in a system that lends Kindle books for a maximum of 2 weeks.

I contacted them and they gave me the absolute latest date when I should get my notification. It's the third different "absolute latest date" they've given me now.

But at least the last support email came with the admission that they are getting many similar complaints from other users.
It sounds to me like a glitch in the system they use. I had another bump in line just this week. Went from 4 to 1 overnight with 1 copy. Now glitches like that I like!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote