View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 01:52 PM   #5
Edward_R
Zealot
Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Pacific Northwest (about 35 miles northeast of Seattle)
Device: K3 / HP 10" Tablet (FBreader Installed)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DianNC View Post
Thanks, Helf. I did read that post when first published and thought it wonderfully informative. I haven't yet bought any mSD cards larger than 32GB, but I did buy a 64GB USB flash drive the other day (it was on sale a great price)!

It does not work with my PE, however. I get an error message that the drive is 'damaged' and needs to be formatted.

It's 'exFAT' or something, so I need to look up the difference between that and FAT32, I guess.
If you reread the 1st part of Helf's post. he explains exactly what to do when you get the "Drive is damaged" message. I haven't tried it yet, since I don't have a 64 GB card. But his instructions appear to be pretty solid.
Edward_R is offline   Reply With Quote