View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 08:20 PM   #40
Frog29
Frog29 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I flashed from an old hacked firmware to the new firmware from Sony, everything turned back to original, then i flashed with this customizer using a custom name and info and all options but the joystick next page. The enter to power, clock, and new icons work, and the next page does not as i customized it, but i don't have any text for my name, email or phone.
I Flashed using a 32 mb Sd card. By Re-extracting the package onto the SD card and rerunning the customizer, I was able to see files.505.1.1.00.18040/opt/sony/ebook/application/resources/ applicationStart.xml, scripts/main.xml and the text icon png file under scripts.
I believe I've done everything correctly (fully filling out the information and all), but I don't have the identification information.
I'm willing to reflash with some method but i don't know which way is the best (using the universal flasher and going to firmware update or reflashing the with sony updater after changing the version number) and i don't know what to look for when reflashing and customizing.
Thanks,
Frog29
Frog29 is offline   Reply With Quote