Thread: PRS-T1 Modified Sony home screen
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 01:36 PM   #461
Nick_1964
Bookworm
Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-650, Kobo Glo HD (2x), Kobo Glo
Can't give Karma for the second time but sometimes it is hard to follow when your native language isn't English and you only had one year english lessons.
Just hope for the 24 hour clock, untill now I see only homescreens that try to imitate the 650 so Sony didn't made such a good move with the prs-T1 and there are so many errors in the T2 that I send it back, When browsing on the internet, the flicker and constant rebuilding makes me nuts to,thats why I don't root the sony ( every other device is rooted) I keep it as close as it is to e-reading and this is the closest thing.
Just to bad that the ! important doesn't work so I could override some thigs but I am happy with this, thanks,used my watch polisher on the T1 and ever scratch is gone, it look like new..it's good for me