View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 10:58 AM   #14
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sptrks View Post
Not sure if it toggles the accelerometer. It has fixed the problem of no events on /dev/input/event3.
/dev/input/event3 *IS* the accelerometer. Without checking into the details, perhaps yifanlu enables the accelerometer in his ";un" command.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc2739 View Post
The post from yifanlu about enabling the accelerometer is here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=255
Thanks! I could not find it when I looked for it.

For some reason, the accelerometer is already enabled on my touch. But then I did use the ;un command in the past, so that could explain it.

Code that uses the accelerometer should enable it first. It is tempting to disable it again when done using it, but that might break other programs that also use the accelerometer.

Last edited by geekmaster; 01-06-2012 at 11:05 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote